We have 3 convenient ways for you to ship your beer to a residential or business address inside California...
- SHIP A SINGLE ORDER - Anytime you place any order online, you can select "Billing Address" or "New Shipping Address" and pay for shipping at the time of your purchase (Figure 1). No other steps are required and your order will ship the following Tuesday.
- COMBINE MULTIPLE ORDERS – Do you want to combine multiple orders into 1 shipment to save on shipping costs? If so…
- Select the “Hold at Brewery” option on the “Shipping Information” tab (Figure 2) when placing your orders that you are not ready to ship. We will hold these orders until the pickup date listed in your Ambassadors of Sour terms and conditions.
- When you are ready to ship multiple orders, visit the Order Fulfillment page.
- Select the orders that you want to ship by clicking on the boxes to the left of the orders you would like. You will then see a list of what you have selected at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Ship My Order” button at the bottom of the screen to add your orders to the cart.
- Proceed through the rest of checkout.
- ORDER NEW ITEMS AND COMBINE AND SHIP WITH PAST ORDERS - If you would like to purchase items from the Shop or Allocation pages, and add past orders to have everything shipped together, you can add items to your cart from the Shop, then add bottles from the Allocations page, and then add past orders from the Order Fulfillment page. Once everything is added to your cart, click "Ship My Order" and complete the checkout process. This will combine all your items into one order that will ship on our next fulfillment day. To learn how to purchase new items and add past orders to the same shipment watch this short video.
If you ever have any questions or need help with an order, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you any way we can!
We highly recommend that you give us advanced notice of your visit so your orders can be Prepared for Pickup since this will be a lot faster for you. Currently all pickups take place during normal Tasting Room hours. Here are the details
PREPARE FOR PICKUP – Order(s) pulled, packed and ready for you to pick-up when you visit the Tasting Room…
- Select the “Hold at Brewery” option in the “Shipping Information” tab when you place an order. We will hold these orders until the pickup date listed in your Ambassadors of Sour terms and conditions.
- Visit the Order Fulfillment page at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Select the orders that you want prepared for pickup by clicking on the buttons to the left of the orders you would like to pickup.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Prepare for Pickup" button.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Visit the Ambassadors Desk in the Tasting Room upon your visit and the staff will give you your order(s)!
If you ever have any questions or need help with an order, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com prior to placing the order and we will help you any way we can!