We're Hiring | Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Physical Inventory Management (~ 15%)
- Monitor weekly inventory levels of bottles, kegs, and merchandise available for all sales channels.
- Verify, receive, and input all physical inventory transferred from production
- Notify the General Manager to reorder merchandise when needed.
- Schedule, organize and conduct monthly inventory counts. Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing if there are larger discrepancies between book and physical inventory and take steps to discover where the inventory discrepancies are coming from.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Count and receive new merchandise inventory.
Material Movement Coordination (~40%)
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop a monthly strategy for inventory movement and organization based on production packaging dates, bottle release dates, DTR sales, and TR sales.
- Coordinate material movement and organize the bottle and keg inventory to have it easily accessible for all sales channels as well as creating space for new brands that are transferred from production.
- Coordinate material movement and organize the bottle and keg cellars.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to schedule and prepare off-site event beer and equipment.
- Work with production to coordinate and schedule forklift use.
- Work with production to schedule bottle and keg brands for QC approval for each sales channel.
Order Fulfillment (~20%)
- Accurately pack all shipping orders so that any order placed by 9am on a TRB shipment day will be picked up by the courier by the end of the day.
- Schedule additional staff to fulfill shipping orders on days that you will not be able to complete fulfillment yourself.
- Develop processes to measure accuracy and efficiency of shipped orders each day.
- Maintain an advanced level of comprehension of our order fulfillment software and tools.
- Contact customers to correct any order issues and respond to any service issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage all product related content on the website. Ensure that all information is accurate and updated regularly.
- Develop process to maintain all off-site event equipment and promotional material.
- Develop POS material and support Sales team for off-site sales
Shipping, Purchasing, & Organization (~5%)
- Coordinate shipping and pickups with shipping couriers
- Manage inventories for packaging materials and make purchases from vendors as needed
- Maintain clean and organized areas for order fulfillment, shipping supplies, and inventory warehouse.
Department Administrative Duties
- Data Entry - ensure that all data entered into the Inventory Master Sheet and Winedirect are accurate.
- Sales Regulatory Compliance - ensure that all data is correct and compliant for sale within California (include brand approval, price posting, and price amendments). Director of Sales and Marketing will review and submit.
- Communication - this position will need to make sure that information is accessible to the Director of Sales and Marketing, General Manager, Kitchen Manager and Chief Operating Officer concerning inventory availability of bottles, kegs, and merchandise.
- SOP Creation, Maintenance, and Training Tools - create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the the Sales & Marketing Coordinator position and and look for areas of improvement in the position. Develop training tools on how to accurately fulfill shipping orders for TR staff.
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also be expected to assist the COO, Director of Sales and Marketing, and Cellar Manager with a variety of other sales related tasks as needed.